If you're brand new to hooping or have always wanted to be able to waist hoop but found it unachievable, this is the hoop for you! The larger and heavier the hula hoop, the slower it rotates which takes the frustration out of learning how to move inside your hula hoop. This is also a great hula hoop for people, adults and youth alike, who enjoy body rocking (sustained waist hooping) for fitness and fun!
Choose your hoop size based on your body type and height. Petite adults and children do well with hoop sizes 38" to 40" measured by outside diameter (OD) while people who are taller or have a larger frame might enjoy a larger hoop size. A basic guide for hoop sizing is to measure from the floor to your belly button and add 1-3" to find your hoop size. If you want a slower, gentler rotation, you can add another inch or two to that size. For a little bit faster pace, go a little smaller.
- Choose your hoop size 38" - 44" (OD)
- Push Button Collapsible for easy travel
- LDPE (low density polyethylene) special connector custom extruded for the perfect fit
- Coils down to around 22" - 24" OD (see pics for details)
- Made with 3/4" inside diameter PE black irrigation tubing, so your hula hoop is built to last
- Approximate weight is one pound
-Spiral tape job with deco tape and gaffers cloth tape for added grip (see pics for details)
Each hoop is custom crafted to your specifications and orders are processed as they are received. For more information on shipping and current fulfillment times visit our shipping page.