- Beginner Hoops
- Polypro Hoops
- HDPE Hoops
- Kids Hoops
- DIY Hoop Supplies
- Hula Hoop Size Guide
This kid's hula hoop is designed to play as hard as your kid does and is built to last. Unlike the flimsy, lightweight hula hoops commonly found at toy stores, our kids' hula hoops are made with super durable polyethylene tubing that can withstand hard play. This hula hoop has a two spiral tape job. One spiral is a vibrant, sparkle tape and the other spiral is a cloth grip tape. The cloth grip tape not only adds grip but adds a little extra weight to the hula hoop which makes learning to hoop easier.
Choose your kid's hula hoop size measured by outside diameter (OD). A good way to find the right fit for your child is to measure from the floor to your child's belly button and add 2-3 inches. This dance hoop weighs about 9-11 ounces which might seem big for a kid, but larger hula hoops have a slower rotation than smaller sized hula hoops. The slower rotation helps takes the frustration out of learning to hula hoop, so your child will want to keep hooping :)
- Spiral tape job that includes holographic deco tape and cloth grip tape
- Coils down for shipping and easy travel
- Super strong polycarbonate push button connector
- Coils down to about half size for travel and storage
- Easy pin lock system keeps this hoop secured, so it won't pop open when hooping
- Made with 1/2" inside diameter PE black irrigation tubing and weighs approximately 11 oz, so your kid's hula hoop is built tough
Each hoop is custom crafted to your specifications. For more details and our current fulfillment time please visit our shipping page.